Colorado State University, Temple Grandin Equine Center
Colorado State University selected our firm to design the new Temple Grandin Equine Center on their Foothills Campus in Fort Collins, Colorado. The facility will be home to CSU’s equine-assisted activities, therapies, and research and will also provide individuals with physical, emotional, and developmental challenges a place to heal.
The $5 million project includes:
- A 14,735-square-foot arena with a 90-seat viewing area.
- A therapy room with an overhead track and harness.
- A 10-stable barn with two wash bays.
- A 100-person classroom.
- Offices and conference rooms.
- A mounting area with a PATH-compliant mounting ramp.
Construction on the new facility kicked off in February 2020 and is scheduled for completion in 2021.
Stats and Results
|Location||Fort Collins, Colorado|